Riverside County Sober Living Coalition
Sober living guests have the right to file a written grievance with the riverside county sober living coalition if they have a legitimate issue:
- If the grievance is with another guest in your house, the grievance must be in writing and given to the head of house.
- If the grievance is with the Head of House, the written grievance must be given to the owner.
- If the grievance is with the owner of the house, or you feel your written grievance has been ignored by the head of house and / or the owner of the house you may file a written grievance with the sober living coalition.
When the sober living coalition receives the grievance, they will assign it to the field organizer and then the standards & ethics committee if necessary. they will then investigate the complaint as follows:
- Make contact with both party’s involved and interview them separately.
- Bring their findings to the next sober living coalition meeting and recommendations for action to be taken if any.
- The coalition will take a member vote on action to be taken if any.
Written complaints can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
The sober living network can be contacted: email@example.com
Join Minute By Minute Sober Living
MBM Sober Living in Murrieta, CA is a sobriety home for men offering a safe and supportive environment to get sober.