Riverside County Sober Living Coalition
COALITION CODE OF ETHICS
The Code of Ethics must be signed and abided by all sober living Head of House. This statement commits the signer to adhere to this code of ethics and to maintain a vital concern for the lives and well-being of all persons.
- Be dedicated to recognizing the dignity and worth of all human beings.
- Maintain an alcohol and illicit drug free environment
- Maintain quality housing that is consistent with the quality of the neighborhood. Demonstrate activities that benefit the immediate neighbors.
- If an alcoholic or addict, to remain abstinent. If not an alcoholic or addict, to remain alcohol free during performance hours. If an operator, to ensure that managers and head of households who are alcoholics or addicts are clean and sober at least 9 months and remain abstinent.
- I and all heads of households will submit to random drug testing at the request of the Sober Living Coalition.
- Exercise no physical violence, nor threaten violence, in the home. I will not tolerate either on the premises
- Assure that no weapons are allowed on sober living premises.
- If I am a manager or head of household, to never become involved with lodgers’ financial affairs. This covers borrowing or lending money, buying or selling property or other financial transactions.
- If I am a manager or head of household, to never become involved with lodgers’ financial affairs. This covers borrowing or lending money, buying or selling property or other financial
- Operate the house in a “complaint-free” way so that complaints from clients, neighbors, and service providers are not generated. If a house continuously generates complaints, the house is then subject for removal from the Network website and its membership may be cancelled.
- Provide resident agreements and rules that reflect the house operates as an unrelated family of persons with disabilities living together in mutual support.
- Respect the privacy and personal rights of all lodgers. I agree to develop skills to relocate residents and do all that is possible to relocate lodgers when it becomes necessary to terminate residency.
Join Minute By Minute Sober Living
MBM Sober Living in Murrieta, CA is a sobriety home for men offering a safe and supportive environment to get sober.