Head of House Expectations
- Be a positive role model and set a good example for other guests.
- Support the Owner, Staff, and all employees in their decisions, and the rules of the house.
- Communicate with the staff regarding house issues.
- Ensure guests are following house rules.
- Inform staff of any guest violating house rules.
- Greet all new guests.
- Explain rules to new guests in your house, give a tour of the house, assign refrigerator and cupboard space, and introduce them to other guests in the House.
- Assign chores and ensure they are done properly and in a timely manner.
- Complete undone chores.
- Make sure rooms are clean and check for contraband after a guest leaves.
- Attend all Head of House and House Meetings.
- Assist staff with guests.
- Other duties as assigned.
Join Minute By Minute Sober Living
MBM Sober Living in Murrieta, CA is a sobriety home for men offering a safe and supportive environment to get sober.